Wednesday 30 January 2013

Vis Comms- Stage 2- Law and Order- Final Illustration

The first try at photographing me final illustration! I made the bulk of it out of brown paper and printed out the fox from photoshop. I like this close up shot, you can see the detail on the main character and enough of the background to ascertain distance.
I took this shot from a bit further back to try and get as much of the scene in as possible. The trees are a bit bent but i really like the sense of perspective, especially on the road. 


I tried, in this shot, to try and capture as many as the sheep as possible but i think i took it from too low down, i dont really like this angle.

FINAL ILLUSTRATION

I chose this photograph as my final image. I think i managed to capture most of the scenery and at A5 scale, you can still see all of the detail on the fox etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment