Monday 2 June 2014

More Cargo development

I wanted to make my cargo site as personal and individual as i could within the parameters given so i tried to replace the navigational text on the home page with my own images.

Had to change the wrap and overflow to make the images fit. 

This was in the 'help' page and was quite simple to follow, i just had to re-write it myself with different variables. 

I found out what coding i needed and managed to get the images on there with relatively little hassle (!) but it seems that the icons do not actually work as links to the pages they are set to. I know this can be fixed with the CSS inspector but i just can't find the right bit so for now i have left it until i can find out how to do it properly.


Looks good i think but needs a bit of work to make the images active links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment